Hello and Welcome. Follow the Rego Guide Below
This year player registration will be done online. Please use the attached Self Registration Guide* to help you register online. Players must be registered before the start of the season Sunday 23rd April 2017. You will need to provide evidence of payment to your coach before being allowed to compete.
Please also fill out photo/media release on this link.Photo/video Release
You can do this by providing either players birth certificate or a statutory declaration showing their age. Contact Jema Milkins for registration enquiries.
Junior Teams for the 2017 season *points awarded for win, finals at end of season, normal rules U 16’s,U 12’s & U 14’s.
Small Sided Teams, teams do not play for points, rules are modified for each age level, U 10’s,U 8’s,U 6’s.
Self Registration Guide. For help Contact Jema Milkins for rego enquiries.
- Go to MyFootballClub websiteRegistration
- Click on register now.
- Select Player Registration.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages.
- Login using your FFA number and Password.
- Once logged in, select Register Now.
- Update Contact details if necessary.
- Enter the club name (Leongatha Knights Football Club)
- Select the Registration role as (Player) NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on Pay Now to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard).NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the Save All Answers button.
Where do I go if I need help with my Registration?
- Visit the FAQ�s page on the MyFootballClub websitView the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Center (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
Parents and Player Involvement!!
When You join our club, your participation is needed in running our club.
You will be placed on Rosters, such as Lines person, Canteen, BBQ, Cleaning, and Oranges.
Your skills are also needed with coaching roles, assitant managers, baking for canteen, working bee’s and photography.
Code of Conduct Players and Spectators
- Remember that children play the sport for their enjoyment, and not yours.
- Encourage children to play according to the rules and spirit of the game.
- Encourage all children to participate, do not force them.
- Focus on the childs efforts and performance rather than the result of the activity (that is, winning or losing).
- Encourage children to always participate according to the rules.
- Never ridicule, yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a game.
- Remember that children learn best by example, so applaud good play by both teams.
- Support all efforts to remove racial and religious vilification, verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect the match officials decisions and teach your child to do likewise.
- Show respect and appreciation to Club officials, including coaches, officials and administrators. Ensure any issues are raised through the correct channels.
- Smart Supporting not loud and intense but calm, relaxed and at all times positive.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Applaud good play and performances from both teams, and be forward in congratulating all participants on their performance regardless of the final outcome.
- Respect the match officials decisions on the day.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, be it by spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Show respect to for both teams when watching matches, because without them there would be no game.
- Encourage players to follow rules and accept the decision of the match official.
- Do not intimidate, harass or use foul language towards, players, match officials, Club Officials or spectators.
- Leongatha Knights FC do not have a liquor license or permit and do not endorse the consumption of alcohol during training sessions or game time play, unless stated otherwise
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol near the team bench (Technical Area) or sideline and canteen.
- Remove all jewellery prior to training and match play, as it is a hazard to you and those around you
- Do not accept or use any banned or unauthorised drug(s) at any time
|Age Group||Total Club Rego Fees|
|Small sided games(U6,8,10)||$120|
|Seniors(Age 18 and Over)||$255|
The fees are broken down, FFA, FFV, Insurance and last your club.Transaction Fee to Apply on website
Training Day 2017
|U 6’s||Wednesday||4pm till 5pm|
|U 8’s||Tuesday||4pm till 5pm|
|U 10’s||Wednesday||5pm till 6pm|
|U 12’s||Wednesday||5pm till 6pm|
|U 14’s||Wednesday||6pm till 7.30pm|
|U 16’s||Tuesday||4.30pm till 6pm|
|Seniors||Tuesday and Thursday||6 till 8pm|
|U15’s Girls||Tuesday and Thursday||6 till 8pm|
|Womens||Tuesday and Thursday||6 Till 8pm|